2013 Mobile Star Awards Entrant:
> Enterprise Mobile Devices Management - Plixer Scrutinizer V11
2012 Mobile Star Awards Winner:
> Enterprise Mobile Devices Management - Plixer Scrutinizer
68 Main St, Suite 4
Kennebunk, ME 04043
sales [at] plixer.com
Matthew St. Jean, PR/Marketing Manager, mattstj [at] plixer.com
Company Structure: Private Company, established in 1999
Number of Employees: 45
Operating Systems Supported: All Web Browsers, Android,
Apple iOS, Linux, Windows, Windows Phone
Featured Mobile Solutions:
Scrutinizer is a tool that provides incredibly detailed network utilization information for the users and applications that are causing the highest network traffic. Through NetFlow Technology, Scrutinizer is able to retrieve the traffic details and present them in a flexible graphical view. In addition Plixer’s Flow Analytics brings traffic flow diagnostics to the next level by adding historical reporting, advanced alarming, and in-depth traffic analysis algorithms to the Scrutinizer software. It easily identifies Top Applications, Conversations, Flows, Protocols, Domains, Countries, Subnets on the network, as well as monitors and issues alerts on suspicious or potentially hazardous network behavior patterns.
Scrutinizer V11′s new enhanced version improves the ability to identify cyber threats and offers refined reporting tools and introduces flexible licensing, cost and distribution options for organizations of all sizes. It simplifies visibility of the threat landscape by placing hosts in a threat heat map.
In an era where we must assume that the network is always infected, Scrutinizer V11 is enhanced with a threat heat map to empower security administrators to quickly identify hosts with the most abnormal communication behaviors. The simplified visibility of the threat landscape places hosts that exhibit abnormal behaviors and offers:
– Extensive Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) reporting support
– Support for the Catalyst 2960-X NetFlow-Lite export as well as the Cisco Wireless Controller flow exports
– Support for iPhone and iPad and all tablets (trends rewritten to work without flash)
– Autonomous System reporting based on Internet IP address
– Microsoft username mapping to IP addresses via active directory, Cisco ISE or other authentication system
– Threat heat map in the alarms tab. Hosts high-and-to-the-right grab attention.
– Fast search to quickly find devices.
– Scheduled SSH connections to Cisco ASA to download ACL names instead of using HEX codes found in NSEL.
Available as a physical or virtual appliance or as a windows download, Scrutinizer V11 offers flexible licensing, pricing options for organizations of all sizes and can scale beyond 30 days with available disk space, and requires just one appliance for front and back end.