Why waste your time with 20 different mobile technology newsletters and web sites for the latest, most important mobile and wireless news — when you can get it all in one place?
Go Mobile™, a free newsletter published by MobileVillage, brings you links to all of the web’s top stories about mobile and wireless technology for mobile business, mobile productivity, and mobile entertainment — including the best new mobile games, productivity apps, new smartphones, tablets, notebooks, and enterprise mobile software. We hand-pick the best stories and reviews from top tech websites including AllThingsD, Android Central, AppScout, Ars Technica, CIO, CNET, Computerworld, CrackBerry, Engadget, GigaOM, Gizmodo, iMore, InfoWorld, Laptop, MacRumors, Macworld, Network World, New York Times, PC Magazine, PC World, Phandroid, Pocket-Lint, TechCrunch, Techworld, The Next Web, The Register, The Verge, Wired, WP Central, and more!
Receive a plain-text email version of Go Mobile every two weeks (every three weeks from June through August). Stories are grouped in easy-to-read sections:
- Laptop News & Reviews (MacBooks, Windows notebooks, Chromebooks)
- Tablet News & Reviews (iPad, Android, Windows hybrids)
- Smartphone News & Reviews (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, wearables, & more)
- Mobile Apps News & Reviews (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry)
- Mobile Enterprise News & Tips (BYOD, MDM, Network Management & more)
- Mobile Developer News & Tips (SDKs, developer contests & more)
- Mobile Trends & Analysis (new technologies, sales forecasts, user surveys, & more)
- Mobile Industry News (major investments, mergers, acquisitions, patents, lawsuits)
For information on submitting news or analysis to Go Mobile, please read our Submissions Guide.
To sign up for Go Mobile, please tell us a little about yourself:
Thank You. Please add newseditor [at] mobilevillage.com** to your allowed senders list,
to make sure that Go Mobile is delivered to your inbox.
** [at] is used here to block email harvesting software.