2012 Mobile Star Awards Winner:
> Enterprise Solutions: Data Capture – FotoNotes
Company Structure: Private Company, established in 2010
Markets: Consumer, Engineering & Surveying, Field Service, Finance, Real Estate, Supply Chain, Utilities
Operating Systems Supported: All Web Browsers, iOS
Products & Services Summary:
FotoNotes transforms how businesses capture, manage and share mobile information. FotoNotes lets organizations replace inefficient processes that rely on an assortment of clipboards, paper forms, cameras, laptops, cell phones and email with a single, easy to use mobile application and an enterprise-class cloud platform (see screenshots below). Top-tier companies in real estate, manufacturing, energy, insurance, construction and service industries are using FotoNotes for inspections, damage claims, site surveys, project reporting, and other field and mobile tasks.
How would your business use FotoNotes?
- “Mobilize” your existing processes, forms and reports with an easy to use admin interface
- Capture data, photos, voice notes, location, time/date stamps, bar codes on a mobile phone or tablet
- Store all data in the secure, robust and scalable FotoNotes cloud
- Share mobile information inside and outside the organization through a web portal, reports and email notifications
- Integrate mobile information into other systems via a standards based API
How would FotoNotes help your business?
- Make mobile workers more efficient and productive
- Gather more accurate, complete and consistent information,
- Vastly improve real-time communication and access to information
- Save time and money, deliver better customer service and differentiate from your competitors
FotoNotes’ mission is to help enterprises make mobile workers more efficient, improve the quality of the information they collect and communicate that information more effectively inside and outside the organization. We accomplish this by working closely with our customers to understand their needs, developing solutions that harness the incredible power of smart phones, tablets and the cloud, and building a team of the best and brightest people who are passionate about this mission.