2013 Mobile Star Awards Entries:
> Enterprise Mobile Application Development – ClickMobile & Mobility Studio
> Enterprise Field Service – ClickMobile
> Enterprise Workforce Management – Service Optimization Suite
> Success Story: Asset Tracking or Field Service – SourceGas
> Enterprise Mobile Services Visionary – ClickSoftware CEO Moshe BenBassat
2012 Mobile Star Awards Winner:
> Enterprise Field Service – Service Optimization Suite
> Enterprise Workforce Management – Service Optimization Suite
> Success Story: Field Service – Vivint with ClickSoftware
> Visionary: Enterprise Software & Services – ClickSoftware CEO Moshe BenBassat
35 Corporate Drive, Suite 400
Burlington, MA 01803
(+1) 781-272-5903 or 888-438-3308
Company Structure: Public Company (CKSW)
Operating Systems Supported:
Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry 10, Mac OS X, Windows, Windows Phone
Featured Mobile Solutions:
ClickSoftware offers a highly flexible and scalable enterprise mobile workforce solution which can be configured with mobile business applications from the ClickAppStore. ClickMobile is designed to support mobile field service users working in any kind of environment, offline and online, with rich features and full accessibility to back-office systems. ClickMobile is widely used across the entire organization by large enterprises with thousands of resources, using the system in mission critical environments.
The entire organization is fully mobilized with a complete mobile workforce management solution including a device agnostic application, connectivity to back office information systems, network management, single sign-on, enterprise communication, scheduling applications, mobile business apps and any other enterprise mobile business need from anywhere, anytime.
The Advantages of ClickMobile – Enterprise Mobility Software
– HTML5 based product, allowing mobility everywhere using the greatest mobile technology
– Mobile device agnostic, for use on approved mobile device for your organization using the best mobile management software
– Full offline capabilities, so the field workers can work seamlessly without connectivity and synchronize business applications when back online again
– Rich functionality through enterprise mobile apps, ClickApps
– Completely integrated enterprise mobile apps with no coding or development required
– Highly scalable for any type and size of organization or business application
– One overall, end-to-end, cross enterprise mobile software solution
Today’s work environment is fast-paced and flexible. A company’s enterprise mobility solution must be the force driving the team forward in the field, not holding them back. This requires a mobile solution with both a strong infrastructure that can be easily extended to support growing numbers of employees and a flexible platform that can be easily changed and adapted to real-time needs in the field, to new company policies and to new team ideas. This enterprise mobility solution today’s fast-paced companies.
Service Optimization Suite
ClickSoftware’s Service Optimization Suite provides a comprehensive range of mobile workforce management solutions designed to help service organizations face head-on the challenges of mobile workforce scheduling. By optimizing everything from customer demand forecasts, the shifts employees work and even the specific routes that field resources take to their jobs, ClickSoftware helps service organizations preserve and improve their bottom lines.
– Automate and simplify the job scheduling and dispatch process of mobile workforce management
– Complete visibility and effective management of mobile workforce schedules, tasks, work orders, assets, timesheets, reporting and more
– One system handles the entire mobile workforce from appointment bookings, short tasks, multi-day tasks, multi-staged jobs, crews and contractors
ClickSoftware incorporates best business practices and advanced decision-making algorithms into its mobile field service software to manage the entire service operation with planning, execution and analytics. ClickSoftware’s Service Optimization Suite contains several processes that must be considered and optimally managed in order to put the right people in the right places at the right times. This will ultimately deliver great service to customers and maximize profitability.
Planning the Mobile Workforce
– Demand Forecasting Software. Safely predict future demand and accurately plan your mobile workforce resources
– Mobile Workforce Planning. Minimize same-day risks by allocating resources according to availability
– Shift Scheduling. Shifts can be staffed several days, weeks, and even months ahead
Executing Mobile Field Service Workforce Scheduling software
– Work Order Management. Software Manage customers, work orders and assets
– Optimized Mobile Workforce Scheduling Software. Manage the service delivery process from start to finish and handle unexpected events with ease using our real-time mobile field service software
– Customer Interaction Management Solutions. Customers define and control their own service with web self-service
– Location Based Services. Estimate travel time accurately to provide reliable appointment windows
Reviewing Mobile Workforce Actions
Mobile Business Intelligence. Provides in-depth analysis from current and historical data for immediate corrective and preventative actions
ClickSoftware Mobility Studio
In August 2013, ClickSoftware was added to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms. ClickSoftware’s ClickMobile and Mobility Studio for application development are comprised of a powerful platform for rapid development of mobile business applications. Production-ready, pre-built “Starter Kits” are easily and rapidly configured to meet the specific business requirements of mobile workforce management. In most cases, full implementation can be accomplished with zero coding. Visual tools enable drag-and-drop creation of forms, fields, workflows, and functionality to cover most business scenarios within the service sector.
Mobility Studio was built by developers for developers, and acts as a visual development platform that bridges the gaps between cutting-edge mobile technologies and line-of-business applications. Mobility Studio acts as the mobile business application layer for the mobile enterprise implementer, hiding the technical complexities of code and enabling assembly of mobile applications in a business-oriented manner. This enables even business managers and system administrators to easily build, configure and maintain their set of mobile applications without the need to develop code.
ClickSoftware’s Mobility Studio enables visual drag and drop development of mobile business applications including:
Starter Kits: Baseline production-ready mobile applications upon which additional functionality can be added via plugged-in apps
Modules Builder: Configure main business modules holding data lists, tables, trees or any other visual representation layer (map) presenting data like assets, shifts, products, customers
Forms Editor: Enables building of form-based work flows, advanced validations, dependencies between fields, and variations between dynamic forms and work flows based upon job types and characteristics
Software Development Kit (SDK): Aimed purely at developers, it is a toolkit of API services, events, code snippets, and samples
Mobility Studio comes pre-integrated with the complete Sybase Mobility Platform (SMP): iAnywhere, Afaria and SMP - enabling field workers to work as they cross from one mobile network to another, even if they are not connected to any network, ensuring security for the data on the device and in transit to and from the device.
Using Mobility Studio, ClickMobile has been rapidly deployed across a variety of industries, including Appliance Repair, Cable / Broadband, Gas & Electric Utilities, Insurance, Telecommunications, Corrections, Home Automation and Security. The deployments of ClickMobile cover a wide array of industry verticals, across a variety of business roles and mobile devices. These include field technicians, supervisors and executives, using WAP-enabled mobile phones, smartphones, tablets and PCs – all deployed using Mobility Studio.
Meet ClickSoftware’s Moshe BenBassat.
See how ClickSoftware helped Vivint cut field service costs by 40%.