2012 Mobile Star Awards Winner:
> Enterprise Field Sales & Mobile CRM – Prophet Mobile Web
2053 152nd Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
info [at] avidian.com
Company Structure: Private Company, established in 2002
Operating Systems Supported: All Platforms, All Web Browsers
Prophet Mobile Web Features & Benefits
The iPhone, iPad and various Android devices have had a tremendous impact on the way companies do business. Prophet Mobile Web empowers users of these devices and virtually any other mobile platform with a Web browser to take their customer and sales information with them wherever they go.
This is because Prophet Mobile Web leverages Prophet OnDemand users’ customer relationship management (CRM) data stored in Avidian’s private, secure cloud. Thus, it acts as an extension of Prophet OnDemand, the cloud-based version of Avidian’s award winning CRM software.
Because Prophet Mobile Web provides access to the same data as Prophet OnDemand, users can be sure they always have the most up-to-date information at their fingertips.
Prophet Mobile CRM features and benefits:
– Access contacts, companies and opportunity data from virtually any phone
– Secure login
– View, create and edit opportunities
– Add data/time stamp notes
– Track activity types associated with notes
– Add and edit products and services associated with opportunities
– Access and edit contacts directly from within Prophet Mobile Web
– Call and email contacts directly from within Prophet Mobile Web
Prophet CRM is the leading contact management and CRM software built inside Microsoft Outlook. Prophet leverages Outlook’s existing data and functionality, and transforms it into a full-featured mobile CRM system. Prophet takes Outlook beyond tasks, calendaring and email with centralized and secure contact management, opportunity and project management, flexible reporting and easy sharing and controlling of customer information.
Prophet requires far less training, results in virtually no integration and maintenance hassles, and is highly cost effective. Prophet is available in multiple versions to suit the diverse needs of businesses of every size.
Latest posts by the MobileVillage team (see all)
- Everbridge: Secure, reliable, mass mobile communications - May 25, 2016
- ProntoForms: Custom mobile forms — pronto - May 23, 2016
- BILLSHARK app takes a big bite out of your bills - May 16, 2016